[IP] Night Time Snacks

I have stopped eating a snack before bedtimej since going on the pump, but I
have noticed if I do eat a snack that my blood sugars go way up.  Sounds like my
experience is not unique.

The shots got her hooked on a bedtime snack
Night time stability will improve dramatically if you can get to a
point where there is no food/insulin for 4 hours or more prior to bed
time other than basal and hbg.
email @ redacted
      Marge Pilong
      Corporate Strategic Planning