Re: [IP] Pizza Hut- Sara

Thanks for the reply.  Don't fret, Matt is by no means "denied". We both
choose not to go to Pizza Hut. We were only going there because we had
purchased fund raiser coupons. Pizza Hut isn't Matt's favorite anyway.  And
Pizza Hut is the only pizza he's "denied"  He has pizza atleast once a week,
loves it, without problems, thankgoodness!  And he does get his "cupcake" and
eats them too!  Matt is enjoying a more normal lifestyle now that he's
diabetic than before diagnosis. Matt was truly "denied" everything and
anything before diagnosis, because i thought they made him "act up", so i
took them out of his diet thinking, he was having an allergic reaction.  Matt
was grateful to be diagnosed. Now he knows whats wrong. Now that he's
pumping, he eats anything, and almost everything he wants, when he wants. So
don't worry about my Matty............thanks for thinking of him. I'll tell
him you will keep me in line..........the next time i tell him no to
something he will most definately tell me, but Sara said i could!  He,