Re: [IP] ready to quit the pump-help

> To answer your question, we have gone from 15 carbs per unit of H
> insulin, to now 10.  I was surprised at only 10 carbs, but the
> bolusing clearly needed to be bigger. Any thoughts?

For pumping to work, the numbers for ratios, profiles, etc.. have to
be right. That is the key. There are numerous FAQ's and HOWTO's on
the web site and Pumping Insulin is also a great resource. Kid's
number can be signifigantly different than those for adults -- and
not necessarily smaller or based on size since their "growing" bodies
and metabolism have very different requirements.