[IP] Re: baseball and pumping

Ok, we're needing some advice here.  Baseball season is about to start.  Does Josh wear the pump or disconnect for games?  What have others done?

Wore it for basketball ( and you should have seen the refs faces when it fell off during
one game--but that's another thread), but wonder about baseball.

He normally does adrenaline highs, esp. when pitching.  I worry about sliding.

Any advice would be appreciated.  You can email me privately to save wear and tear on the list.

Thanks in advance.

MailCity. Secure Email Anywhere, Anytime!