RE: [IP] the pump and the pill - does this theory make sense?

I have the same problem...well had.  (Long story).  For the short period
that I have been off of them my numbers have gone all over the place when
before they were more consistent.  I think the pill kept my hormones pretty
steady where as now they aren't.  I just adjusted during that one week.
Although, in my case that is a week of eating more (sheepish grin) and I
don't lower my basal. Instead it is a kind of constant square wave for the
chocolate. :)

-- Sherry