[IP] the pump and the pill - does this theory make sense?

a question... i'm on the pill... when i go off the pill, for that one week
where you get your period and you're on placebos, my blood sugars drop
drastically. does it make sense that since my body isn't getting those
hormones, it has less to "fight" with to get my BG down?  i am going to
have to set a pattern or something because i end up lowering my basals by
like 5 units... it's insane!

pumping 2 months, 2 weeks, and 4 days
- What matters most is how you see yourself -