re:[IP] what happened ??

April,

Our kids must be pancreatically linked.  We had about the same numbers last
night and about the same amount of sleep.  We switched to shots of humalog
at
bed time as we have a policy to shot if she is over 300. (4 shots during
the
night) Then we know if it is the site ot if she just will not come down.
She
did come down from 396 to 220 and then right back up to 400. we finally got
her
down to 140 this morning and changed the site this am.  We will see what
happens
today.  If she remembers to test.

Oh, at afterschool care she ate 6 x 30g for snack (some snack)  she bolused
straight for all of it and should have done some square.  She hit a low
after
and was too wigged to treat properly.  We came to pick her up and tested
her,
she had been scrapping bottom for about an hour.  Any way we thought that
the
highs were a rebound or a site or the unmeasured Pho soup at dinner.  You
never
know.

Curtis Lomax