Re: [IP] cancer and DM

Add me to the list of
diabetes and breast cancer.
Diabetes for nearly 28 yrs, pumping nearly 8 yrs, breast cancer in
No one in the family with either, so I do consider myself  one of a kind.
All the recent talk about boob sites has me feeling a little uncomfortable
,if every woman knew that most of the breast cancers are infiltrating ductal
and sticking a catheter into a milk duct that may have a mind of its own
anyway doesn't seem too smart.
Am feeling well  and have started radiation in Buffalo, even though I live in
Canada.  Hmmmm!!  My hard -to -deal with diabetes has had to take a back seat
for a while and it has been behaving nicely.