[IP] sleep and the parents tribute

Oh Linda,
That is so true, isn't it?  Sometimes I complain and complain bitterly,
but I am so grateful I CAN do something.  I cannot imagine knowing there
was suffering going on and being unable to do something about it.

So here's to testing!  Thank you science, even if I do curse you at 12,
1 am, 2 am, 3am and 4am!  LOL

And to the lovely woman (Bonnie?) who wrote earlier praising
parents--you are so kind-hearted!  Thank you for that generous
outpouring of support!
Charisma :)