[IP] Information Robot Bug fixed

I've noticed over the last month that a number of people have
requested copies of their information records. The mail system was
recently tightened up to stop spammers and the request never made it
to the robot, but bounced to my "message failed" box. I've finally
identified the problem and it has been corrected.

So....! Please update your Information Records.

For those of you who have not yet submitted a record or who don't
have a clue what this is about..... READ ON

Insulin Pumpers collects information about pumping and diabetes from
it's list members. The information is confidential and nothing is
revealed about individuals except on the Over 24900 club list and
then only with your express permission.

The Over 24,900 club lists members who have had diabetes a LONG time,
there birth year and month and when they were dx'd. If they are
pumping, how long on the pump (almost everyone is a pumper) . There
is a second list arranged by time on the pump.

See the members only area and click on the OVER 24,900 button.

     click on the OVER 24,900 button

The Information Form data is reduced and provides the basis for all
the nice charts and graphs on the ABOUT page of the web site. This
information is valuable to all pumpers and all people with diabetes.
if you haven't looked yet, please view:

To fill out the form and get YOUR VERY OWN DOT ON THE MAP!!!

go to either of the two pages above and click the
(the yellow one). If you need help with access, drop a note to:
or just click the "Forget Password" button on the members only page.