Re: [IP] Re: Cheating to get some sleep

Hi Lori,

I think we all feel that way. It's almost as if we are going through that
infant stage of getting up every night, but at least we know we can go right
back to sleep if all is well.  My son, Kevin told me in the first few months,
"Mom, I'm sorry you have to get up all the time and check me"  I almost cried
right in front of him and said hey, you don't worry about mom, I'll get up
every 5 min. if I have to, to keep you healthy and happy. And the funny thing
about that is...I would.