[IP] Another Strange Low Behavior Story

I have a good "Strange Low Behavior" story:

My blood sugars are erratic and often I find myself
dropping below the normal range.  Despite this, I feel
fortunate that I rarely lose my "senses."  In fact,
until last Sunday I never felt (or acted) "drunk"
while I was low.

I had been asleep taking a nap.  I don't remember all
the details, but my grandmother afterwards told me
that I tested my blood-sugar 3 times in a row - all
the while not remembering I had already tested!  (For
me, I only test when I need to, like at meals, or if I
am asked to.  Of course, this does not include
whenever I feel low, strange or if I am sick.  So I
rarely, if ever prick myself back-to-back, let alone
three times.)

Unfortunately, there was more... Just so everyone
knows what I am trying to describe, I use a FastTake
glutometer and use the UltraFine 2 lancets. At any
rate, my grandmother watched while I tried to take my
lancet and place it in my glutometer like a test
strip!  Hmmmm.... Maybe I was trying out a home-made
version of attaching a glutometer and lancet device!
One glitch: where would the test strip go?  :-)

Hope this makes a few of you laugh!

Melissa Collins
email @ redacted
Do You Yahoo!?