[IP] Re: Cheating to get some sleep

I dont know if you will call it cheating but last night Ryan was 2.4 about
7pm he ate 10 jellybeans and went outside came back in 20min later and
tested and was 2.7 he ate 10 more jellybeans. I told myself I was not
staying up all night again I needed some sleep so for snack I got him to eat
poridge as it makes him go a little high. So this brougth him up to 5.6 at
11pm so I felt that I could go to sleep tested at 2pm and was 8.1 . So
anyway I got a good nights sleep thanks to the poridge.
Lori mom to Ryan