Re: [IP] Sent ins. paperwork to Dis this am... :)

Virginia wrote:

<<My insurance just changed from BC/BS Pennsylvania to Aetna US
Healthcare/New York.  I have ONLY heard nightmares about them so I
wondered if that was your insurance...
I am now on an HMO for the first time and what I hear from the list,
this is not a good thing.>>

IMHO all the insurance companies are pretty much the same.  They're only out
for one thing and that's to save a buck!

Type 1 for 37 years, waiting to hear about pump approval...