[IP] Normal Fructosamine Levels

Somebody posted a message (I think it was Charisma) a while back asking what
normal levels are for the Fructosamine test. The lab where I get mine done
says the normal level is between 205 and 285.
I am in Canada and so I don't know if this is different from the USA as we
use metric here (and I hate it!!). Also, what is normal to one lab,
depending on how they do the test, may not be normal for another lab....I
don't know if this applies to Fructosamine like it does to HbA1Cs. You may
just need to call the lab where the blood work was done and ask them what
levels are considered normal in the test that they do.