Re: [IP] vaculance

We have been using the vaculance for 2 years and loving it!  You can use the
vaculance anywhere on the body that you have a little bit of fat.  We use it
on our 6-year-olds, legs(bottoms and top), butt, stomach, arms(bottoms and
top), and hips.  You can even use it on the fatty part of the outer edge of
the palm of your hand but this is the only place my son doesn't like it.  It
has been wonderful for us.  Bayer hasn't been very good about advertising it,
I have complained to them about it and they said they were supposed to make a
commercial for it but I haven't seen anything yet.  Anyway, if you have
anymore questions please let me know.  :)