Re: [IP] how much time for velosulin to work?

Thanks for everyone's help with the velosulin
question. I've had high morning bgs the last three
days (obviously that's a whole other issue that I need
to work out) and I've finally figured out just home
much I need to bolus when I'm in the 300s.  Let's just
hope that I wont need to use my new found information
too much more often!