Re: [IP] what happened ??

>  6:15--266 supl1.0
> bolus.8 (beans)
> 9:15--409 sup2.0   lately evenings go up (not usually this high)
> 11:15--347sup1.0  checked site-Lacey it felt OK
> 1am--336 sup.8
> 2am--293              thinking OK she is on her way down
> sleep
> 5:30--393               finally change site
> ketones small
> 6:45--292
> 9am--126

did lacey's #'s finally stabilize?  if so...then it was prob. the site.

if not...it could be a growth cycle.  we have these often with geneva, age
11 in two weeks.

I have to 'up' her basals across the board by about 40% during these times.
it always starts suddenly.  a high , unexplained BG.  then it happens later.
we look at each other and exclaim  "growth spurt"!   then...it will suddenly

we have dusk phenomena also.  this is when geneva goes high around 9-10
pm...usually as she falls asleep. her basal goes from 1.2 at 8 pm to 1.3 at
10 pm.  then...as in lacey's case,  she starts to drop quite quickly between
1 and 2 am.  she is on a 0.3-0.4 basal until 6 am.

so, we always have two variables working here.  the normal nightime
hormone/growth thing AND the big growth spurt thing!

mom to geneva...who is now back (for god knows how long....) in a 'normal'
BG stage.