[IP] Parents

To all of you who are parents of pumpers:
Please give yourselves a great big hug and acknowledgement of doing
wonderful things.  It is humbling for me to read about all you do for your
children to give them healthy lives.   I just have to deal with me and my
ups and downs...no one in my family has a clue cause I was diagnosed at 44.
  All of you are so terrific with your kids about their pumps.  You all
deserve special accoulades for your work and caring.  You won't get them,
of course.  And your children won't thank you, till they have kids of their
own.  But, please know  that many of us think you are terrific!  I
appreciate all you do very much, and you keep a sense of humor about it!
 So, take yourself out to dinner, or a spa, or send yourself some flowers.
 Do something to give yourself a "warm fuzzy".   It is a big job.  Thank
you for doing it so well!