[IP] Pizza Hut-

Different tomato sauces will vary greatly in amount of carbs (added corn
syrup or other sweeteners).  My CDE recommended that if one restaurant
messed up my sugars, to ask to see the ingredient containers (cans, mix
packages, etc.) If asked, I am sure Pizza Hut would dive you all the
information you need.  If the local franchise won't help, go to the Big
Guys.  I am sure there is a web site.  They do not want the reputation of
being "bad or hard" for diabetics.