Re: [IP] cancer and DM

     My "cyber advocacy" floats between diabetes and breast cancer....and
only twice in the past 2 1/2 yrs have I encountered women with IDDM who also
developed breast cancer....and that's out of hundreds of cyber contacts. What
I can tell you is that many of the women on the BC board have had anxieties
about gynecological cancers because of their history & the vast majority of
"pre-cancerous" conditions turned out to be readily remedied & non-cancerous.
So here's wishing the same for you.....and kudos to your doc for tending to
this promptly.

Regards, Renee (Melissa's pump-mom)