[IP] insurance in Israel

Sorry to bother everyone on the list. But I need some information from the
members who live in Israel. This is the only way I know to reach them.

Anybody in Israel having problems with Kupat Cholim Mehechedet? Last month
my doctor perscribed me 300 glucometer strips. Next thing you know they have
sent him a letter asking him why. Hope this is not a sign of problems I will
be getting from them. Would like to know other people's experience with

Please e-mail me private. email @ redacted

Thanks in advance,