[IP] vaculance

Can anyone who is using the vaculance please help me out? I would like to
have a list of the areas of the body that people are successful using the
vaculance with. Unfortunately I lost my instructions. So I wrote Bayer and
told them to please send me the much needed info. I got no help from them.
All they did was send me a pamphlet describing their product. I should have
known to come to here first. Firsthand experience is the best advice in so
many cases.

Thanks in advance,
Elisa
pumping with disetronics since Dec. 29, 99'