[IP] OK now i am mad

A couple of months ago I read an article in our local newspaper about a
19yo diabetic who was served a reg. pop instead of a diet at a Dunkin
Donuts.  Apparently the canisters were wrong and he didn't realize until
high bgls later on.  He sued and won around $260,000, I think that
amount is being reviewed.  I think that these restaurants should be held
liable and maybe then they would be more careful.  I hate diet pop and
my son always has me test his for him.

Leann Pruitt