[IP] High sugars with Claritin

I was curious if anyone has ever had trouble with blood sugars when taking
Claritan?

Jenna did the same thing with Claritin.  She was sniffling a bit, but her
sugars were fine, so we thought she might have some allergies - everyone
else in the family does.  3 days of Claritin (her brother's prescription), 3
days of sugars consistently in the 200's.  Stopped the Claritin, sugars came
right back down to normal.  Now we just use more Kleenexes when she
sniffles.

Nancy Morgan, Jenna's mom