[IP] Re:bolus when low

My 8 yr old son has been on the pump almost 2 weeks and WE LOVE IT!  It
has made all the difference in the world in his numbers and his obsession
with food.  So far, each infusion set has worked beautifully-yeah!
One question-  when my son is low and eats, how much less bolus do we
give than normal?  He takes 1 unit per 20 grams carb.  Is there a formula
for that sort of thing?  Thanks.

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]