>I'm new to this and haven't entered the chat room yet.  How do I find you and
>how do I get into the room?

Go to our web page at: http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/ and it's an option
towards the top left of the page. It'll ask you for your user ID... that's
your email address (all in lower case), the password is pumper (also lower
case). Once in the announced chat are in the "anytime" room... you'll see a
little box towards the middle of the screen where you can choose the
room... the number shows how many people are already in that room.