Re: [IP] Nutrition info, Fructosamine Test, Hormones Hormones Hormones!

   I'm lucky like you.  I'm 36 and it's the same for me.  As I spoke earlier today
of my hormones and the fluctuactions in my sugars thats me and then throw in there
trying to adjust to whole new way of diabetes management and ohter demands and its
a wonder things arent worse. In oct. before the pump my A1C was 7.1 and four weeks
after the pump in Feb. I dropped to 6.8.  My CDE expected it to improve to the low
6's and was a little surprised.  I expected worse than before I started due to the
swings.  I'm certain I too am one who will have to keep on adjusting. Sheila