[IP] Diet or NOT Diet?

I was so amazed that only a few days after I had regular soda mistaken
for diet that so many other people did as well. I was at a church social
and the lady at the drink table assured me that the Sprite was diet.
Well, I dont normally drink Sprite so I took her word for it. I bolused
for my food and by the end of the evening I was over 500 bg. I felt
really stupid, since I have been diabetic for 14 years and have been on
the pump 6 weeks. But I wont let that happen again. I plan to take my
own in the future or drink water.