[IP] re: [ip] frequent basal changes

Thanks for the responses so far. After posting to the list this morning. I
discovered I had moderate ketones (nausea was a good hint). I did come down
to the high 200s and stayed moderate until about noon when finally I reached
174 and trace ketones. I contacted my CDE during this and we also discussed
the frequent changes in basals. She felt that most of the problem was
probably due to the "Dawn Phenom." It's something to think about since most
of my trouble is in the 12 midnight - 12 noon range. Thank God the end
result is worth all the hassle!

dxd 7/77
pumping since 12/98