Re: [IP] lasik or RK corrective surgeries

David,
I had RK about two years ago.  I LOVE IT!  The one thing I made sure of, when
they mapped my eye, was to have a normal (~100) BG.  It seems my vision changed
when my blood glucose went up, so I figured it had to do with the shape of my
eyeball at those times (my diagnosis).  I had my left eye done first, then two
weeks later, my right eye.  The left one went from 20/180 to 20/20, and the
right from 20/80 to 20/25.  Let me see... do I miss my glasses? um, no.

I highly recommend it.

I am 30 yrs old, dx'ed in 71, pumping since two weeks after I got the pump,
trained four weeks after I got the pump.

If you have any questions, or want further discussion, please e-mail to
email @ redacted

Jeff