Re: [IP] Prescriptions

<<  But anyway, we had a laugh about picturing ourselves
 putting the monitor under his nose!!!  Things we do. >>

Wouldn't hurt to try it. When my mother stuck a finger with a sewing needle, I
said (as she was putting the injured finger into her mouth), "Wait, let me get
your meter! Why should we waste a drop?"
She said, "oh, boy! I would have to live with a diabetes educator!" ( hee hee)
Barbara B.