Re: [IP] Prescriptions

In a message dated 3/31/99 2:41:00 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< We had to stick his poor finger 3 times to get it to
 bleed. I dunno why. But anyway, we had a laugh about picturing ourselves
 putting the monitor under his nose!!! >>

LOL  Reminds me in a way of the time my 7 y/o grandson (non-DM) got a little
scratch on his hand and came running to me, wailing and crying as though he'd
had a limb chopped off. In the midst of all the angst, he settled down, looked
at me, and said, "This would probably be a good time to check my sugar." Then
started wailing again. There wasn't even enough blood coming from the "owie"
to fill an Advantage Comfort Curve.