Re: [IP] OK I was mad

Hi.  I'm usually just a lurker here (my husband Stu is a member of this ng)
but I wanted to stick my 2 cents in because it irks me that diabetes
education is so lacking in this country. I am a former EMT and was once in
the unfortunate position of having to explain (while precious moments were
ticking away) to a supermarket manager that the elderly gentleman lying on
the floor of his checkout counter was not a drunken derelict but a diabetic
who needed oj really fast.  This moron's concern was with who would pay for
the juice!
Eleanor Pelcyger