Re: [IP] Info for UK campaign

I am working with the Canadian Diabetes Association on similar issues,
first basic ones such as paying for syringes and testing strips, etc.
and some awareness of the advantages of pump therapy.

Our Canadian Rep for MiniMed (the pump I use) was able to provide a good
deal of info. and (what the health authorities like) clinical trials
providing support for our anecdotal claims of the pump.  I would suggest
you contact Disetronic or MiniMed and have them help you out with
materials.  My Rep also offered to "speak" to these individuals on the
advantages of pump use.

Good Luck.  It is certainly a long and arduous process.

Janet Riganti