Re: [IP] eating out

In a message dated 3/31/99 9:01:04 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Barbra Kraus' book, 'calories and carbohydrates' has perkins muffins ... >>

Yeah, but don'tcha just hate it when you call a place and explain why you need
the info and they refuse to give it to you? Makes me want to boycott their

Along the same lines, I believe that restaurants are required to have
nutritional info on all foods that are listed as "healthy" types. i.e., low-

And one on Red Lobster, which used to have a handy-dandy little brochure
listing every food they served (which I thought was wonderful!) ... Went there
a couple of days ago for lunch, asked for a copy of the brochure and was told
they were changing their menu so often then didn't do that any more. <sigh>