Date: Tue, 30 Mar 1999 18:12:39 -0700
From: FIS <email @ redacted>
Subject: Re: [IP] OK now i am mad

The manager of the place i went is always nice and very professional
and
most of the employees know that i only drink diet (they have my order
memorized) except for the person that did the drinks today i think she
is
new..  the manager made the mistake one time long ago about starting to
fill it with regular then he asked me "regular right?"  i said "nope
never
touch the stuff"  and added the comment "reg could kill me if i did not
watch it....  he then opened his eyes wide and said "diabetic
right?"....

i think i opened his eyes to it a little he he..

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438
email @ redacted
www.geocities.com/hotsprings/falls/3564