[IP] Re: Now I'm Mad

Just had the same happen to me..used ketodiastix when I got home, double
checked results by checking a diet coke from a can.  Got a definite dark brown
result from the fountain drink and a neg from the can.  Upped my glucose 100
mg/dl!  Called and let the manager know, advised him to 10 check the lines 2)
check that Diet is actually In there and 3) educated the young staff of
potential harm to diabetics and the need for vigilance.   Also called Bayer,
they still make just Diastix and I'm gonna track down a place for them and
carry some around to check these fountain/restaurnat drinks.  Does anyone know
if they still make TesTape anymore and what company makes it.  (Yeah, showing
my age!)