Re: [IP] Itchy Belly!

In a message dated 3/30/99 11:49:52 AM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< The redness is confined to the area covered by the set and does not
 extend out to under the dressing, so I don't think I am allergic to the
 IV3000.  Any suggestions? >>

Hi Kim...
I was having the same problem...Itching at the area covered by the set..I also
have the 507c and I'm using the Soft-set QR...I was told to use Skin-Prep,
then put a layer of tegaderm on, then inject the infusion set through the
tegaderm, then put the tape on to hold down the set...  I did that the last
time I changed sites...so far, so good..No itching!