Re: [IP] OK now i am mad

Brian,
    I hate when that happens to me also.  Its hard to tell when they bring you
sweetened tea and you add a packet of equal tha is already sweet.  I often am
uncertain after the fact .  It definately pays to taste before adding anything.
It is bad news for yoour sugar then for sure. Hopr yopu feel better soon!
Sheila