Re: [IP] OK now i am mad

I usually go through the drive through, and I test the soda right away.
If I get regular soda, I ask them if they could please give me a diet.  I
also tell them I'm diabetic, and they usually apologize profusely, and
get me a diet.  I've had an argument with one guy (a manager who insisted
he gave me a diet), and I told hime I wasn't going to move my truck
(F-150 supercab) until I got a diet.  I love being the customer!

Now, getting the nutritional information is another story...

$.02
Jeff