As amazing as it may sound, after weeks of dealing with unresponsive
assistants, I called the MiniMed liaison, asked for fax copies of the things
my doctor needed to sign, fill out, etc and hadn't and made my self an
appointment.  Forward, yes, but it got done, and I had the pump approved 3
days later!!!

Type 1/weird
wanting to make my pump work, but finding the calculations don't help
need more insulin... gain more wait.
+20LBS since dx 5/96 -- on the (formerly) way skinny side