Re: [IP] OK now i am mad

The manager of the place i went is always nice and very professional  and
most of the employees know that i only drink diet (they have my order
memorized) except for the person that did the drinks today i think she is
new..  the manager made the mistake one time long ago about starting to
fill it with regular then he asked me "regular right?"  i said "nope never
touch the stuff"  and added the comment "reg could kill me if i did not
watch it....  he then opened his eyes wide and said "diabetic right?"....

i think i opened his eyes to it a little he he..

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438