Re: [IP] Hi

Dear Doreen:

I can't imagine have two children with diabetes.....having Sara (age 8) is
enough for me to handle.  I haven't heard much about the Diasonic (spelling!!)
pump..just the MiniMed.  How did you decide which pump to go with?  I heard a
Minimed sales representative give a presentation about a month ago and was
really impressed.  He said that he was just getting our endo set up to
prescribe the pump...she hadn't been in the past.  We go in mid-April...wish
me luck!!

Hang in there..Mom with two pumpers and an extra!!!!

Pat Lewis