Re: [IP] Fun with the Pump

Speaking of colors. it would be fun if they made different color cases like
they do for pagers.
In restaurants I take my pump and place it on the table so tubing
shows..then I
put in the audio bolus and then I kinda peek at people as the look in horror
(giggle) but many times this type of "fun" has brought about some very
educational discussions.
SOmetimes when I get out of the car the movement makes the tubing show..I let
it show..It is amusing to watch people's faces.
maybe I have too much time on my hands but hey..if I am going to be sick I may
as well have fun :)
Anyone else?