[IP] Basal v.s. Bolus Question

I know you are probably not doctors, but I have a general question.
I'm showing a pattern of higher than desireable BG after lunch and supper.
I'm still on a flat baseline basal of 2.1 for each of the 24 hour intervals.
Would you change the bolus amont before meals, or the basal rate during those
time periods?  I'm on a Disetronic pump.  I could set a temporary basal
rate and see what happens.
Should the rate change be before the meal?  My meal times and carbs are
very consistent.
If I post my spreadsheet of BG data on the Internet, would anyone care to
look at it for me?