Re: [IP] eating out

Not all restaurants are the same, I have asked for this information and even the
managers had no clue.  They always want to feed you a baked potato, which for me
runs my bgs way up there.  I try to choose dishes that are similar to what I
would have at home and that I have calculated before.  I also guestimate and
write down what I have had so if I was over or under I would know how to correct
it in the future.  There are a few books out there but I have yet to find a good
one.  Sorry I couldn't be of more help.  Good Luck!

Donna