Re: [IP] Bad First Day

Hi all,  Sam,  They did start me off at 0.7 but when I kept dropping even
after snacking with no additional insulin, they changed it to 0 and kept me
testing and bolusing during the night.  I am going to bolus and start the
basal and .6 today.   I, too, need more in the morning (actually from 4:00 a.m
- 11:00 a.m. and then less in the afternoon.   I do have Walsh's book.  I hope
today will be better.  The group has been fantastic.  I would have felt so
overwhelmed and  and alone without all of you.   Thanks again.  Ronee