Re: [IP] there is a way to check batteries

> there is a way to check battery strength.Use a voltmeter just like
> the real electricians do! I'm suprised Everready didn't know that.

That will only tell you if it is dead or alive. It will not tell you
the remaining capacity. It could be 99% or 10%. there is no way to
tell the difference with this type of battery. Beyond 10%, the
voltage of the battery under light load will give an indication that
the battery is nearing end of life. That is how the pump know the
battery is low.