Re: [IP] Good to the last drop?

How was the pressure in the vial, I have sprayed countless vials because
i did not have the pressure right in the vial.  Not just with humalog
either... sometimes it helps if you add just a little less air that the
amount of insulin you are taking (ONLY if you are not mixing insulins!)
It seem that since the gauge of the needle is bigger and the syringe is
larger, this is a lot easier to do with the pump than with the old
fashoned needles.

Joy
DM '82
MM507 '97

I was wondering IF anyone else has this problem with the Humalog vial
when you get the the end of the bottle?
Yesterday I inserted syringe (Minimed) and when I turned the bottle
upside down...the insulin ran out of the stopper all over the outside of
the needle hub!  I didn't have enough left in bottle to draw up enough
insulin and needed to mix from other bottle's that were really to low to
bother with.
BG's been high ever since new set went in...
That darn syringe needle his really damaging
to the bottle stopper!

Becky LaSpina